- Click the Explorer icon on VS Code. Click MadMachine on the botton and then click New Project.
- Choose the project type. It decides whether you create an executable project or would like to write a library. Usually, you'll choose executable to allow the project to run on your board.
- Select the board for your project.
- Decide the project name. Press the Enter key.
- Choose a directory to store the project and click Open.
The new project will appear in a new window. And now, you are ready to write code for your own project.