4. Download your project
Well, it's time to download the code to your board.
- Press the Download button. Once pressed, your board will appear as a USB Drive on your computer. There are two buttons on your board. The one labeled "Download" or "DL" is the correct one.
Bad quality USB cable or some third-party USB hub may cause connection failure. If the board still fails to connect to your computer, you can refer to FAQ.
- The onboard RGB LEDs will show the current status of the USB connection. Wait for several seconds until the LED turns to steady green.
|On||USB communication failed||USB connection established||-|
|Slow flashing||Fail to verify bin file||-||-|
|Fast flashing||Fail to open bin file||Detecting USB connection||Detecting SD card|
- Click MadMachine / Build to build the project. It will generate a file that could run on your board.
During this process, mm-sdk will fetch all the necessary dependencies from GitHub, as shown in the first several lines of the message. So check the internet connection if it fails.
- Once the building process is finished, you will see the message Done! in the terminal.
- Click Download button to download the file to your board. If it's successfully downloaded, you'll see the message Done!.
Congratulations! The onboard blue LED begins to blink per second✨.